When the heat of the summer hits, will your HVAC system be ready to handle it? Regular maintenance – including an annual HVAC inspection – can detect red flags that signal potential problems.
With more than 70 years of experience, Lee Company understands what is most likely to go wrong with an HVAC system, and how to keep your system running better, longer. The red flags we watch out for include:
- Abnormal temperature readings
- Abnormal refrigerant pressure readings
- Signs the liquid refrigerant is flooding back to the compressor
- Dirty air filters or evaporator coils
- Blower motor issues
- Faulty metering devices
- Frozen lines around your HVAC
Some of these red flags – such as problems with the refrigerant – can lead to a costly compressor failure that is completely preventable. Play it safe! Flag down the HVAC team from Lee Company now and ask for an HVAC inspection.
We’re here for you. Call us anytime!
Nashville & Franklin: 615-567-1000
Mount Juliet: 615-467-7000
North Alabama: 256-353-1000