We may groan about it, but that time of year is back: tax time. On the bright side, some of us are looking forward to a tax refund!
If you’re getting money back from the IRS or the state this year, consider this: You can turn that refund into an investment by using it to purchase an energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
Now, your first response might be: “Sure, that sounds great, but I’d rather spend the refund on something fun.” We understand that feeling. We also know that you work hard for your money, and it’s only fair that your money work hard for you.
According to the Energy Department, heating and cooling costs can add up to about half of your home’s total utility bill. Other estimates indicate that a new HVAC system can help you save about 20 percent of those costs.
Bottom line? Invest in a new HVAC system now and, over time, you’ll consistently add money to your family budget – not just this year, but for years to come. Think of how much fun you can have with that!
Nashville and Northern Alabama Know Where to Go
When it comes to heating and air conditioning service in the greater Nashville, Tenn. and Northern Alabama area, people turn to Lee Company – and they have for decades. Along with a growing number of customers throughout the region, they trust us to provide energy-efficient HVAC options, including:
- Dual-Fuel Systems: With these HVAC systems, you can use electricity and natural gas. It’s the fuel-efficient way to get the best of both worlds.
- Geothermal Systems: Improving efficiency with a ground-source heat pump makes good use of natural resources – and financial resources.
- Programmable Thermostats: If you’re out of the house all day, why run the AC full blast? Programmable thermostats let you manage the heating and cooling, so you keep your home comfortable and your utility bills low.
- Solar Attic Ventilation Fans: The heat in your attic impacts your whole house. Cool the attic off by up to 20 degrees with a 100% solar powered fan.
If a new HVAC system or any of these options sound appealing, your next question might be: “How do I know for sure what I need?” That’s where trust comes in.
With Lee Company, trust is part of the package. We understand your concerns and we’ll give you a straight answer. Lee Company has been serving homeowners for more than 70 years. Your neighbors trust our experts. You can too.
From Refund to Results
Simply put, an energy-efficient HVAC system – coupled with proactive, preventive maintenance from the pros at Lee Company – can help you:
- Increase the lifespan of your current HVAC system
- Enjoy a comfortable home temperature all year round
- Improve your home’s inside air quality
- Save money on electric bills
Saving money on those monthly bills is great. Being proactive – maintaining your HVAC system on a regular, annual basis – also saves you the headaches and unexpected expenses that come with the “wait and see” approach.
So don’t wait! Give us a call today. We’re honored to serve Nashville, and to work with customers in towns like Murfreesboro, Tenn.; Decatur, Ala.; and Huntsville, Ala. Your home is where our heart is.
Give us a call or request an appointment online!