When you’re window shopping, it’s fun to peek in different places. With that in mind, you might shop for windows online, looking at the many available options and “listening” to what other people have to say.
Where to start? Take a peek at this comment, recently posted on Angie’s List:
“Our house is 19 years old and the original windows were cheap metal-framed builder grade windows. The seals had broken on some of them and they tended to leak. We started looking to replace the glass and then decided we might want to replace the windows. This is something totally out of our knowledge bank. We have had houses for over 30 years but never replaced windows.”
Sound familiar? If you’re not a window expert, keep these tips in mind as you shop:
- The right windows will help you lower utility bills and reduce noise pollution. Ask about energy-efficient options that protect your home investment.
- Look for window solutions that address all of your current concerns, including wood rot, drafts and condensation.
- Consider how easy the windows will be to clean. Are they designed to make cleaning the inside and outside as simple as possible?
- Don’t settle for white – unless you want white! Ask for inside and outside color options or designs that truly complement your décor.
- Expect a lifetime buyer warranty – you don’t want to be buying windows again in five years.
Once you look at the options, Lee Company looks great! And you don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s more from our customer’s post on Angie’s List:
“The big issue to us was to have good windows installed properly. The installation was key. Lee Company offered the best solution…They showed up on time and removed and installed all 20 of our windows in about 8 hours. Window installation is quite invasive of your home, but these guys made it work. They did a great job and probably left the house cleaner than it was when they started.”
You have a window of opportunity – act now!
Your window purchase may qualify for an additional $500 rebate from the TVA. Lee Company can explain more about that while providing a no-charge window consultation. Contact us today!