Home Services Dispatcher
Guest Services Manager
The Dispatch Representative will provide customer service to Lee Company’s external and internal customers. A deep understanding of Lee Company’s culture and mission is vital to the success of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Ensures all external and internal customers receive the level of customer service required by Lee Company.
- Ensures all assigned technicians are routed accurately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Serves as a representative of Lee Company to all external customers.
- Books service calls accurately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Assists in scheduling all planned service calls.
- Assist in scheduling sales calls.
- Assist in scheduling sold installations.
- Assist in confirming calls scheduled prior to the current day.
Ability to be flexible to assist with the workload outside your normal schedule, including but not limited to: evenings, weekends, holidays, and after hours. Management will make every attempt to avoid these abnormal situations; however, in the event there is a need, coverage may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Competencies (include, but are not limited to):
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data;
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives;
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills – To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL system; Microsoft Office Suite, as well as other applications as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 to 5 years data entry/administrative experience
- 3 to 5 years customer service experience
- Proven Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must be able to type proficiently. 60+ WPM w/ accuracy
At Lee Company, we have a wide variety of positions and responsibilities, which may require specific working conditions. When appropriate or necessary, these conditions will be stated in the job description. For example, individuals in an office-based position will encounter ambient room temperatures, lighting, and will be expected to operate traditional office equipment as found in any typical office environment. Individuals may need to sit at a desk or table for long periods of time; Ability to speak clearly and carefully, listen to customers and employees communicating expertise knowledge. A person in this position can be expected to reach over shoulder heights; crouch or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 25 pounds; and maneuvering file documents or store materials during the workday.
Compensation and Benefits
Lee Company offers competitive compensation, along with a benefits package which includes: healthcare coverage, FSA (Flexible Spending Account), life insurance, short and long term disability, dental plans, 401K, and vacation/sick time.
Equal opportunity and equal consideration will be given to all applicants. Lee Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, or other legally protected status. Lee Company promotes a drug-free workplace.