A booming university in the heart of downtown Nashville needed to increase capacity, but there was a catch – to stay within an existing and functioning student center.
- Increase seating in the cafeteria.
- Create additional kitchen functionality and space.
- Provide a new dining concept on the first floor.
- Extend student gathering spaces upstairs.
- Created a comprehensive renovation plan of the entire facility to be performed simultaneously on all floors.
- A design/build approach utilizing a Direct Expansion system that is less invasive for space utilization and provides maximum dependability and diversity in function.
- Ensuring space temperature requirements and building pressurization, Lee Company engineered a make-up air system and associated automation/control strategy.
- The partnership provided a successful project, delivered on-time and within budget.
- The university, general contractor, architect, and design teams were pleased with the project delivery and completion.
Smart People. Dedicated Partners. Creative Solutions.
For nearly eight decades, customers have trusted Lee Company to handle everything from HVAC to plumbing to electrical services; we are the established experts in installation, maintenance, and repair.
Today, with more than 1,600 professionals on the team, we’re the people facility managers call when they need collaborative partners, eager to tackle the toughest challenges.
We’re ready to create a solution just right for you.Let's Talk!