Lee Company was approached with an opportunity to provide a U.S. Department of Defense R&D entity, single source provision of controls, equipment, and energy upgrades for more than 50 stand-alone facilities on post. In addition to equipment installation, controls and energy upgrades, the project also entailed ongoing maintenance after project completion – a long-time partnership in the making!
- Provide a single-source provision of controls.
- Provide equipment and energy upgrades for more than 50 stand-alone facilities on post.
- Provide ongoing maintenance after project completion.
- Provide diverse trade requirements and individual pre-construction efforts.
- Accomplish installation with a condensed time frame for completion.
- Lee Company’s diverse portfolio of services and management teams were able to lead with design, equipment selection, procurement, and installation.
- Single-source project management enabled Lee Company to provide succinct and quick timelines, and completed the project successfully.
- The project was completed in occupied facilities with minimal impact to day-to-day operations.
- Facilities are operating more effectively and efficiently.
- As a result of mechanical systems being upgraded from steam heat to energy saving natural gas systems, life cycle costs were reduced and comfort improved.
Smart People. Dedicated Partners. Creative Solutions.
For nearly eight decades, customers have trusted Lee Company to handle everything from HVAC to plumbing to electrical services; we are the established experts in installation, maintenance, and repair.
Today, with more than 1,600 professionals on the team, we’re the people facility managers call when they need collaborative partners, eager to tackle the toughest challenges.
We’re ready to create a solution just right for you.Let's Talk!