In Crossville, Tenn., “hot and humid” is the standard description for a summer day, but it’s wet all year long. Given that, CoLinx, a warehousing and logistics services company, prioritized temperature and humidity control when expanding its production facility in Crossville. Lee Company completed the 300,000 square-foot job – on time, on budget, and with no accidents – with day-to-day scheduling around downpours, and a talented team proficient at using a 3D scanner, designing and building pre-fab ductwork, and installing everything from humidity controls to fabric duct. The results? Very cool. The design, created before the pandemic, provides ventilation that surpasses requirements.
300,000 square feet – we conditioned temperature and humidity control for 60,000 square feet, and the other 240,000 square feet was heated and ventilated.
Duration: 5 months
Scope of Work:
- (3) 50-ton RTUs - 150 tons with de-humidification for production area
- (1) 8.5 ton RTU with de-humidification for office space
- (1) 3-ton mini-split
- (12) exhaust fans and (24) motorized dampers and louvers for warehouse ventilation
- (3) 130-foot long fabric ducts
- (3) high efficiency direct fired makeup air units
- 2,000 feet of gas line
Awards: ABC Award Winner