Lee Company races against time to overcome multiple challenges – including a pandemic – delivering 50,000 pounds of ductwork and $3 million of electrical work on time, ensuring Kentucky Downs’ Mint Gaming Hall expansion opened as planned for Labor Day weekend 2020.
29,000 square feet
Duration: 5 months
Scope of Work:
- Provided and installed all necessary floor drains needed for food service equipment
- Air handling equipment, exhaust fans, exhaust louvers, operable louvers, split systems, electric unit heaters, roof mounted equipment (with associated curbs), ductwork, insulation, CRAC units etc.
- Test and balancing of hydronic piping and duct systems
- Wiring for mechanical equipment 120v and above
- Installation of lighting package
- Provided lightning protection system and counterpoise
- Provided the electrical switchgear and distribution system
- Installation of standard back boxes and raceway stub-up to accessible ceiling
- Provide empty raceway stubbed 5’ out from exterior of building for continuation by others