Murfreesboro Medical Clinic (MMC) Westlawn is the eighth and newest location among the MMC & SurgiCenter offices located throughout Murfreesboro, Tennessee. With a history dating back to the mid-20th century, the Murfreesboro Medical Clinics strive to offer community members access to quality and specialized care that is close to home. A three-story, 69,000-square-foot medical office, MMC Westlawn will offer primary care, specialized care, laboratory and radiology services upon its grand opening in August 2023. With their own local roots and a shared commitment to quality, Lee Company was hired to furnish and install the majority of MMC Westlawn’s electrical work.
69,000 square feet
Duration: 16 months (February 2022 – June 2023)
Scope of Work:
- Wiring connections for mechanical equipment of 120v and above
- All grounding system components
- Fire caulking of penetrations
- Lighting fixtures and controls. Including low voltage controls, ceiling, wall-mounted occupancy sensors and dimmers
- Specification grade duplex receptacles with engraved nylon device plates
- Type EMT conduit ¾” minimum is included as overhead rough-in for lighting and power branch. Low voltage stub-up conduits are 1” minimum conduit size.
- Low voltage system rough-in included as standard backbox and stub up to accessible ceiling
- Panel feeder circuits size 1/0 and larger are included as aluminum conductors and smaller feeders and branch circuits are included with copper conductors
- Fire alarm system. Rough-in is included as standard backbox and stub up to accessible ceiling with open-air cable on J-hooks. J-hook pathways for LV Systems.
- Lightning protection and counterpoise system
- Vendor drawing requirements for empty raceway, wall boxes, and floor and wall duct system