Lee Company’s conventional strategy for securing Facility Management (FM) contracts typically involved starting with a construction project, followed by service and preventative maintenance, eventually transitioning into a long-term facility management and maintenance partnership. However, for an industrial plant with 12 nationwide locations, a reverse approach proved to be the key to a successful strategic partnership’s beginning.
- Provide a comprehensive service model, focusing on serving the client from the project’s inception to its completion, and beyond.
- This approach would ensure the FM partner is there for their client, every step of the way, creating something strategic and customizable.
- Lee Company provided a seamless experience including both education and assurance of peace of mind with the longevity and efficiency of equipment.
- Lee Company is relied upon not just for technical expertise, but also for reliability and their customer-centric approach. One vendor, one contact, one-stop shop.
- Lee Company secured a contract worth 1.3+ million dollars, primarily through their FM services.
- Furthermore, they secured two more projects, showcasing their capability in project management and excellence in maintaining facilities.
Smart People. Dedicated Partners. Creative Solutions.
For nearly 80 years, customers have trusted Lee Company to handle everything from HVAC to plumbing to electrical services; we are the established experts in installation, maintenance, and repair.
Today, with more than 1,600 professionals on the team, we’re the people facility managers call when they need collaborative partners, eager to tackle the toughest challenges.
We’re ready to create a solution just right for you.Let's Talk!