Lee Company excelled in the Turner Construction partnership, developing a multi-trade racking system for Ascension Saint Thomas. Prefabricated modular racks streamlined installation, cutting labor, enhancing safety, and speeding schedules. A remarkable achievement with 75 team members across floors, an elevator tower, and extensive project scope.
- Expand and modernize the hospital’s surgical delivery wing with 20 new ORs and support services.
- Relocate all existing services, including operating and pre-operating spaces, post-anesthesia care units, and sterile processing rooms.
- Keep existing hospital operational during the demolition and site modifications, reducing impact to patients and staff.
- Lee Company partnered with Turner Construction and Gresham Smith (architect) to provide mechanical and plumbing services as a Design-Assist partner.
- BIM technology and a pre-fabrication facility was used to provide multi-trade racks.
- On-time delivery of a large and complex project with no impact to patient care for more than 16 months of construction.
- This process minimized site labor, decreased potential safety incidents, and reduced on-site schedule durations – a win-win-win!
Smart People. Dedicated Partners. Creative Solutions.
For nearly 80 years, customers have trusted Lee Company to handle everything from HVAC to plumbing to electrical services; we are the established experts in installation, maintenance, and repair.
Today, with more than 1,600 professionals on the team, we’re the people facility managers call when they need collaborative partners, eager to tackle the toughest challenges.
We’re ready to create a solution just right for you.Let's Talk!