Metro Nashville Parks approached Lee Company to replace a pool de-humidification unit (PDU) at a functioning community center.
- Work needed to be performed while the community center remained open.
- Use of the pool was not to be impacted.
- Access and maintenance for the replacement unit needed to be improved.
- Lee Company proposed to pour a new equipment pad outside the mechanical room (which had an exterior wall) and set a new outdoor packaged PDU, reconnecting duct through exterior wall to existing systems. The existing PDU air handler (indoor portion) was to be abandoned in place for future demolition.
- The existing AHU fan was still functional, so the proposed solution allowed the existing AHU fan to ventilate the pool area for the majority of the construction project.
- This solution limited downtime and disruption to the occupied space, keeping the majority of the work on the outside of the facility.
- The project was design/build and turn-key by Lee Company. The team was able to use in-house engineering, electrical, and technical services to complete the project, an pull in an external concrete sub for the full package.
Smart People. Dedicated Partners. Creative Solutions.
For nearly eight decades, customers have trusted Lee Company to handle everything from HVAC to plumbing to electrical services; we are the established experts in installation, maintenance, and repair.
Today, with more than 1,600 professionals on the team, we’re the people facility managers call when they need collaborative partners, eager to tackle the toughest challenges.
We’re ready to create a solution just right for you.Let's Talk!