With the cold months approaching, you have two options to ensure your facility is well-equipped for business operations during the winter season.
1. Take steps now to be sure your heating system is ready to go.
2. Field a ton of complaints later about the ice-cold lunchroom.
Your HVAC system can often get run down after the hot and sticky summer months. Ensure that your facility is ready for the cold months by prepping your heating season beforehand. Preventive maintenance can improve efficiency, performance, and lifespan.
Lee Company makes the choice easy. Contact us today, and we’ll give your heating system a thorough inspection. Our experienced pros work with businesses and facilities of all sizes. We’re ready to:
- Inspect your heat exchanger and make sure it’s in good condition and ready to run efficiently, no matter how cold it gets
- Look for potential gas leaks to help ensure safety
- Review heating elements to ensure they’re clean and won’t create unwanted odors
- Check for water leaks, often caused by the expansion and contraction that accompany temperature changes
Years of regular usage can impact your heating system’s condition and operational safety. An annual heating inspection will ensure your system is in safe, working order. With advanced XOi I technology, we can evaluate the condition of your heating system before and after and alert you of any invisible threats such as carbon monoxide to increase the safety of you and your family.
You can’t stop winter. You can get ahead of the game. Call Lee Company today!
Put our experience to work for you.
- Chat: Schedule service and confirm upcoming visits with one of our representatives via chat.
- Call: Give us a call. Remember, you can request a callback without losing your place in line.
- Click: Request an appointment online and a member of our customer service team will contact you to schedule an appointment.
While we’re on site…
How’s your plumbing? Staying on top of all of your facility’s systems and appliances will help you avoid breakdowns and costly repairs. A quality plumbing inspection ensures nothing goes amiss and saves you the headache of tackling the big jobs.
Lee Company handles custom plumbing installations, fixes broken toilets, clears drains, repairs sewers, and more. We have the experience you want and the technology you need to keep plumbing systems running reliably. Let’s talk!
Restart right with Lee Company.