Safety is always the #1 priority at Lee Company.
As the states we serve continue to reopen following a path to economic recovery, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees remains at the forefront of all we do.
We want to let you know the current steps Lee Company is taking to ensure everyone’s safety as we continue to provide service to homes and facilities throughout the region.
- We continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials.
- We have systems and procedures in place to ensure we can do our job and keep customers safe and comfortable while minimizing exposure to any health risks for you and our employees.
- We understand that electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems are critical services and have adjusted our work processes to continue serving our customers while observing necessary safety procedures.
- Lee Company professionals are responding as promptly as ever to service calls. We’re ready to help with everything from routine maintenance and repairs to providing emergency support for your home or facility. Among other things, our investments in technology over the past few years allow us to do so increasingly without engaging you directly.
- Lee Company is known for our friendly professionals and that will never change. With that as a given, we have asked our technicians not to reach out to shake your hand when they arrive. This is out of an abundance of caution for you, as well as our technicians.
- Our employees are required to stay home if they present any symptoms of feel sick. When you see a technician wearing a mask, that does not mean they are sick; we are following suggested guidelines and provide the masks to employees for peace of mind and prevention.
- Along the same lines, if someone in your home or at your workplace is ill, we ask that you let us know of the situation so that our techs can work to avoid directly contacting the area where this person is located.
- We know every home and every facility is unique. Please let us know of any particular requests or requirements when setting up your service call, so we can respond accordingly.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
We encourage all Lee Company customers and employees to take advantage of the excellent safety tips provided by the CDC. For clear advice on how to protect yourself and your family, take a quick look at what the experts suggest.
As the COVID-19 recovery continues to evolve, we will adjust our plans and procedures accordingly and will keep you updated on any necessary changes. Rest assured, Lee Company’s concern for the well-being of our customers, employees, and community will never change.
All my best,
President & CEO