How do you deliver $4.7 million in HVAC and plumbing on budget for Dave Ramsey? Lee Company reduces field labor by 45%, saves $85,000 in value engineering, executes a heavy lift with no disruptions, and finishes early during a pandemic.
191,709 square feet
Duration: 20 months
Scope of Work:
- 191,709 square feet of HVAC and plumbing
- Vertical self-contained air handling units – one serving each floor
- Cooling tower for heat rejection from the air handling units
- Two pumps, main building strainer and piping connecting the air handling units and water source heat pumps
- Water source heat pumps which serve exit passageways
- Dedicated split system for the future control room of the black box studio
- Individual split systems for the IT rooms on each floor
- Data center units for the main IT room on the first floor
- Energy recovery ventilator for supply outside air to each floor of the building while exhausting the restroom areas for energy savings
- 424 plumbing fixtures serve the occupants of the building and they are connected with over 24,000 feet of piping. Fixtures include: toilets, lavatories, urinals, mop sinks, elevator sump pumps, floor drains, showers, roof drains and overflow roof drains, stainless steel sinks, ice maker hookups, recirculating pump, booster pump, central water heaters, water hammer arrestors and drinking fountains with bottle fillers and filters.