As of June 2021, Cumberland University found themselves disenchanted with their existing facility management service provider. They had been frustrated by the lack of communication, broken commitments, and rigid service model, not to mention the lack of corporate support. But fear not, positive changes were on the horizon! The decision was made to bring in Lee Company (FM²) to take over the reins.
- Create better communication and follow-through, be more flexible, and provide better corporate support.
- The project had begun to run over-budget and needed to be reassessed to stay within the original forecast.
- There was significant risk of not being ready for the start of school in August 2021, which meant the project timeline needed to be fast-tracked.
- FM² discovered the previous provider had unfortunately “slashed and burned” all the documentation, including crucial plans for a significant ongoing renovation of several dorm facilities. New plans were created and outlined.
- FM² provided resources to fast-track the project.
- After a lot of long nights and weekends, the team delivered the renovated dorms, on time and on budget.
- The client was thrilled with the outcome!
“Lee Company FM² has exceeded our facilities and maintenance needs. They have so many resources to handle any issue on our campus. Their great customer service sets them apart, and our university is so lucky to have them on our team.”
– Ron Pavan, Vice President for Facilities and Athletics
Smart People. Dedicated Partners. Creative Solutions.
For nearly eight decades, customers have trusted Lee Company to handle everything from HVAC to plumbing to electrical services; we are the established experts in installation, maintenance, and repair.
Today, with more than 1,600 professionals on the team, we’re the people facility managers call when they need collaborative partners, eager to tackle the toughest challenges.
We’re ready to create a solution just right for you.Let's Talk!