Each year, we submit construction projects to our local Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) chapters in Greater Tennessee, Kentucky/Indiana, and North Alabama. Contributing to the success of our communities is important to us – providing top-notch service and flexibility with each customer need.
The ABC chapters have announced their 2021 Excellence in Construction winners – and we’re excited to say we took home 12 awards!
Winners are chosen by a panel of construction experts based on project scope and safety records. The panel considers innovation, quality control, scheduling, the value provided, and the contractor’s ability to overcome special obstacles and extenuating circumstances.
We’re grateful to help shape the communities around us since 1944. Thank you to our many customers, peers, and communities for trusting us, and congratulations to our fellow award winners.
Last but not least, a big congratulations to our Lee Company professionals, whose dedication and great work contributed to our 2021 ABC honors!
Lee Company’s Award-Winning Projects Include:
- Vuteq, USA – Mechanical: Industrial $2M-$10M
- The Joseph – Mechanical: Commercial More than $10M
- Ramsey Solutions – Mechanical: Commercial $2M-$10M
- FedEx – Electrical: Commercial $2M-$10M
- Kentucky Downs Mint Gaming Hall Expansion – Mechanical: Commercial $2M-$10M
- Bowling Green Medical Center – Mechanical: Commercial Under $2M
Learn more about Lee Company's award-winning construction services.LEARN MORE